Fleet vehicle and asset management is on the rise across a wide range of businesses. Fleet tracking is being used to monitor fleets of vehicles serving the construction, landscaping, transportation, government, home service, delivery, utility industries, and more. Knowing where your vehicles and assets are at all times brings control, oversight, and the power to save your business time and money.
With Modus Fleet Management solutions, you can view current and historical locations, as well as the departure and arrival times, speed, and the driving behavior of your employees, vehicles, and equipment. Modus Fleet Management solutions relies on a machine-to-machine (M2M) network to wirelessly transmit data in real-time from a telematic device installed in the vehicle. Real-time access to your fleet of mobile vehicles and assets provides powerful insight and accountability and can increase your company's overall profitability.
Why Modus Fleet Management Solutions?
Modus is an experienced telematics solutions provider that specializes in implementing full scale Fleet Management solutions. With Modus Fleet Management solutions, you have access to extensive integration and deployment services including hardware selection, activation, and deployment, data collection and transmission, data analysis tools, and third party application integrations.
Utilizing self-installed OBDII devices, the Modus Fleet Management solution reduces the potential for program deployment delays, as well as reduces overall deployment expenses. Modus Fleet Management solutions can help you minimize your operating costs and improve overall company profitability.
Advantages of OBD Devices
OBDII telematic devices are easy-to-install wireless communication devices for monitoring and logging vehicle network message data. OBDII devices provide the following benefits to your fleet tracking solution:
- Simple plug-n-go installation via OBDII port
- Self-installation eliminates installation costs. Never take your vehicles out of service for deployment.
- Easily move devices to new vehicles
- Self contained. No external antenna connections needed.
- Low cost
- Real-time data
- Accurate information from vehicle regarding fuel usage, driver behavior, and maintenance-related data
To learn more about OBD technology and its capabilities, check out the 411 on OBD.
Let Modus Craft Your Fleet Management Solution
Whether your fleet is large or small, Modus can help you implement a successful Fleet Management solution. Modus offers all levels of service from consulting to full-scale deployment and implementation. Let Modus help you launch an effective and lucrative Fleet Management program. Modus' comprehensive services include:
- Telematic hardware selection
- Warehousing of hardware devices
- Device staging and provisioning
- Quality assurance and testing of devices
- Data plan cost assessment and evaluation
- Hardware activation
- Modus Gateway Service
- Third party application integration
- Real-time inventory management via web tools